Part-time paid internship up to 20 hours per week for current undergraduate or graduate students.
LEVERAGE MIAMI is looking for a creative college student to join our team. We are looking for a Project Coordinator Intern to work with our team. During their process, our interns innovate and make an impact by transforming industries across the globe and changing the world one connection at a time. Our interns are presented with real business challenges and provide solutions that make a difference across all areas of the company, all while learning the skills needed to navigate the modern workplace successfully.
This internship is an opportunity to transform your skills and knowledge through challenging work projects.
We are looking for someone that has the capacity to work 20 hours per week.
- Project task tracking and follow-up
- Create and maintain project plans
- Document project status, issues, next steps, etc.
- Attend project meetings
- Communicate project status to the project team, sponsor, and leadership
- Working to improve processes, especially tech-related issues
- Work alongside manager to eventually run your own project
- Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university, rising college senior or master’s level education
- Major/Degree: In pursuit of a degree in Business, Marketing, PR, Communication, Creative Writing, or similar
- Confident self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies such as critical path planning
- Knowledge of computers and database/spreadsheet/ word processing software
- Excellent communication leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail-oriented information and projects
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel knowledge and proficiency
- Microsoft Project or other project management software
- Overall project management experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid internship: $20-$30 per hour
- Build your portfolio of work
- Great networking opportunity
- Professional mentoring
How to Apply:
Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEVERAGE MIAMI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.